Sunday 8 October 2017

Daughter Posts ABOUT GETTING D*** On Twitter, Her Mom REPLIES HER, And There’s MORE TO IT!

‘Do you forget that I follow you, Rylee?’ was a mother’s response to her daughter’s post on Twitter when the later took to her Twitter handle to express her feelings for the moment.

The Twitter exchange between the mom and her daughter has been making waves on social media, not just because someone appears to have been found out, but also because of how comical it has been.


Rylee made a post on Twitter about staying away from home and how she was getting d***. She tweeted tweeted:
‘I miss home but I don't have to tell my mom I'm sleeping at Corinne's when I'm really getting dick’.

She seemed to have momentarily forgotten that her mom was one of her Twitter followers.

Now, check out Rylee’s mother’s response:
‘Do you forget that I follow you, Rylee?’

The recalcitrant daughter seemed not to have any care in the world about been busted. She replied her as though it was just another friend sticking out her nose.

The daughter asked her mom if she was going to ‘ground her’!

This is Rylee’s cheeky reply:
‘Are you gonna ground me?’ the daughter wrote.

A closer look at the previous threads between mom and daughter has revealed that they are actually closely bonded.

So many of their followers have been sharing their witty Twitter exchange which have made their hilarious conversation to have gone viral on the internet.

Both mom and daughter have had their individual Twitter pages receive a lot more new visitors who comment about their story.

In a latter tweet, Rylee wrote:
'I tweet about loving God and my mom doesn't say shit, but I tweet about getting dick once she roasts me, wtf mom'.

Read the tweets here…








No comments:

Post a Comment