Sunday 8 October 2017

DON'T LET YOUR HUSBAND SLEEP WITH YOU – Man Tells Married Woman In Shocking Screenshots!

A heartbroken husband sent screenshots of a Whatsapp conversation between his disloyal wife and her lover to a relationship expert who simply goes by the name Joro.

In the email he sent to Joro, the man narrated how he caught his wife of six years cheating with another man who beats her up and orders her not to sleep with her husband before they meet for sex.


One of the other man’s messages to his wife and mother to their daughter reads: ‘Before we meet make sure he doesn't touch you’.

Based on the husband’s request, the relationship psychologist took to his handle to share screenshots of the conversation between the cheating wife and her undisclosed lover.

In the man’s email to Joro, he wrote:

"My hand is shaking as I am typing this. I wasn't sure of sending this before but am sure now. It's by the Grace of God that I didn't beat her. I just want her out of the house with all her belongings. My daughter is with my mom so it's ok. She will remain there."

The husband talks about how his wife denies him sex such that he has to beg fervently before he gets it from her. His wife doesn't cook for him and does not appreciate whatever he does for her and doesn't want more babies.

He wrote: "I received the shock of my life when I arrived home today. My wife is protective of her device. I watched her closely because I have already been suspecting her of cheating."

The man stated that he snatched his wife's phone and ran into the toilet at their home and locked himself up from where he saw the Whatsapp messages between both lovers. He took screenshots and forwarded to his own official email.

See the full conversation between his wife and her lover below...






No comments:

Post a Comment