Saturday 11 November 2017

This Lady Said, ‘I Almost Lost My Life… But My BOOBS Saved Me’! This Is UNBELIEVABLE!



There are things that happen during an emergency situation and we can easily count them as normal. A drowning man could have skilled swimmers reach out to him and save him or have a safety ring thrown for him.

Crashing vehicles have been stopped by poles and emergency workers have assisted in saving so many accident victims and victims of fire disaster.


There have been certain awkward situations that the rescuers showed up in the least expected forms. A lot of people have, in the past, recounted how they were saved during an emergency by some of the least expected characters or objects.

We have heard stories of how people were saved by their home pets such as cats, dogs, and the like. There have even been situations where toddlers rendered the needed lifesaving help to their parents or other adults.

There are also some extraordinary cases that you come across and you feel like you haven’t heard this one before. Just like this one shared by a Facebook user, Michelle Nwanks, who took to her social media platform to share how she had been saved in an apparent car accident by her boobs.


Michelle wrote: ‘I almost lost my life 3 days ago but my boobs were my air bag; they saved my life. Seriously friends no jokes here... ‘Cause Michelle Nwanks nearly passed but I thank God for grace. Mercy said no on my behalf.’


I am getting to know about boobs being a life saver for the first time. I don’t know about you. What do you think? Feel free to share what you think on the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information. excellent post.

    ReplyDelete