Thursday 2 February 2017

Manchester United And Arsenal Are Our Only Title Rivals - Hazard

Eden Hazard has said that Manchester United and Arsenal are the only title rivals to Chelsea.

Chelsea are currently top of the table and nine points clear of Tottenham and Arsenal, with United a further six points back in sixth.

Although Liverpool and Manchester City are in the mix, Hazard believes United have the experience to challenge.

“I think Arsenal and Manchester United [are the biggest title rivals],” he told Sky Sports .

“United had a bad first part of the season and I think for a couple of games now, they played well.

“They drew against Stoke, but they have good players and the squad is very good. The manager is good, so they will be second or third.


“Tottenham also are strong. We lost there, but for me it is more Manchester United. They are more experienced. That is my opinion, maybe I’m wrong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment