Tuesday 4 April 2017

I Want To Make History With Everton - Lukaku


Everton hit-man, Romelu Lukaku, is hoping to make history for the club by helping them qualify for the champions league.

Everton currently are seventh on the table and eight points behind fourth placed Manchester City, who have a game in hand.


The 23-year-old Lukaku has been key to Everton’s season, scoring 21 goals in 29 matches, but he looks forward to leave in search of silverware.

“I want to create history at the club,” Lukaku, speaking to EASPORTS.com, said. “I want to push for a top four spot and I think we have to aim for this.

“Personally, I just want to improve and become a better player than I am today.

“The season isn’t over yet and we want to do even better than we are already doing.”




No comments:

Post a Comment