Friday 20 January 2017

Obama: I’m going to try to get some sleep






President Obama has no plans to set an alarm on his first morning after leaving the White House, he told “60 Minutes” on Sunday night.

When asked what he will do on the first morning he won’t be president, Obama said he won’t be setting an alarm on the morning of Jan. 21.

“I'm not setting my alarm. That I'm certain of. That I am absolutely positive of,” Obama said.

“I’m going to try to get some sleep,” Obama continued.“And do a little puttering.”

Obama's final “60 Minutes” interview comes just days before President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on Jan. 20.


Obama said he will also use his free time to “reflect" on his eight years in the White House.
“I haven't had a lot of chance to reflect and absorb all this. I do not expect to be behind a desk a lot. I look forward to teaching the occasional class, because I-- I was a professor. And I had fun doing it."

Obama gave his farewell address in Chicago last week.

The president and first lady Michelle Obama will take off immediately after the inauguration this week for a vacation.

The Obamas will live in Washington, D.C., until their youngest daughter, Sasha, finishes high school. She is 16-years-old.

TAGS MICHELLE OBAMA DONALD TRUMP
  




Source: The Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment