Tuesday 14 March 2017

Zimbabwean Man Forced To Lick 'Bottom'


A HARARE man was forced to lick the bottom of a tart as punishment for removing a condom during sex.

The self-confessed hooker, only identified as Zelma would put her buttocks in Ngonidzashe Mahati’s face forcing him to lick her as punishment for removing a condom during a sex encounter with Amanda.


The 24-year-old married man was taken to task as they left him naked while tossing him at Gal Court along Samora Machel Avenue on Sunday night.

Amanda’s roommates - Eunice, Venencia and Zelma - were on their beds in the same room when the sex session was cut short after Ngonidzashe removed the condom.

The other ladies of the night then intervened.

“This man removed the condom during sex and threw it on the floor,” said Amanda.

“I do not want to risk my life by engaging in unprotected sex with my clients that is why we have a box full of condoms in this room.

“Handisi mukadzi wake ini, ndirikutsvaga mari chete, kuchemerera kwandanga ndichiita ndekwekumufadza semunhu anogara achindikecha.

“I can sue him for raping me if he wants me to take it further,” said Amanda.

Ngonidzashe confirmed having unprotected sex with Amanda saying the condom went missing during sex only to find it on the floor.

“I usually hook up with this lady for sex but today I do not know what actually happened I only discovered that the condom was no longer there after sex,” said Ngonidzashe.

“These women abused me. I was alone and naked I had no power to escape in a locked room and I tried to buy freedom by giving Amanda another US$5 on top of US$3 I had agreed with her for sex.

“It never worked and the four of them started playing around with my private parts and making fun of me.

“I am not a police officer but a shopkeeper; I lied to them to gain freedom. They could have attacked me these ladies, they are dangerous.

“My wife is home and I regret my actions brother, do not publish this story my brother we are all men and we need to protect each other from these ladies of the night.

“I used to read about how they attack men in newspapers but today I have experienced it,” said Ngonidzashe.


Source: H-Metro



No comments:

Post a Comment