Monday 11 September 2017

Woman Plans to Sell Her Virginity to Fund Her Sex Change Operation, Says 'It Will Be Mind Blowing Sex'

A 25-year-old transgender female, Lila Rose, is planning to sell her ‘virginity’ so as to fund her sex change operation and she is promising a mind blowing sex to the highest bidder.

Rose, who is from Shepherd's Bush, West London, has been undergoing transition processes for about a year now. She has been taking hormones, and now hopes to raise £15,000 for operation.


Rose, a vlogger, has watched her body undergo changes - her boobs grew to a 34C - but she wants them bigger. She needs £15,000 to pay for a boob job and also to get a larger bum.

The brunette told reporters she decided to put her virginity on sale to pay for her surgery, ‘I will be a brand new and fresh woman and am willing to sell myself to the highest bidder.’

‘Whoever wins will pay for my surgery and then have sex with me after; I hope it will be good sex. It’ll certainly be interesting,’ said the transgender female who is originally from France.

She said the surgery is the last thing left and she can’t afford to handle it by herself.
Giving a little insight into her background, Rose said she grew up in a strict Muslim family and had to put up with living in a body she hated.

She saw an opportunity when she relocated to London a couple years back and started trying out women’s clothing and wearing makeup.

After changing her name about a year ago, she started taking hormones and was excited to see her breasts develop and her voice get higher.

Rose has reportedly slept with men before but thinks she will be ‘fresh’ once more after she has gone through surgery.
‘I am very pretty with baby doll looks. I'm very feminine and just want money to pay for my surgery,’ she stated in her message to any potential male bidders.

‘No one realizes how hard it is to do this, and it's more money than I'll ever afford,’ she further stated.

Rose added, ‘If you bid on me and win I will be a virgin and you get to take it from me.’

‘It will be mind blowing. I'm here for you, guys,’ she concluded.


No comments:

Post a Comment